My name is Adnan Sari, I am a physician and director of the Polyclinic Konakli Medical Center , Konakli,Alanya, TURKEY. And want to briefly introduce my Clinic to you.
The importance of tourism in our popular region of Alanya is growing every year and the potential health problems of tourists during the holiday need to be tackled very flexibly, efficiently, quickly and ultimately for the patient as comfortable as possible.
Tourists do not spend unnecessary time waiting for the treatment or follow-up examinations – all services are trying to be shorten so that the patients are well treated and can thus in the shortest time be returned to their holiday.
Most diagnoses occurring during the holiday require outpatient treatment and that is why our clinic is the most popular outpatient medical facility in this area (medical service is available from the eastern part of Alanya ,Mahmutlar,Kestel,Tosmur,Oba,Center Alanya to the Konakli,Avsallar,Turkler,Incekum,and western part of Okurcalar)
You can click on FREE CALL ,up on our page from your computer and reach to our reception for free, or you can call to our phone numbers directly;
- +905333802592 (Czech, English, Polish speaker)
- +905323365634 (English, Deutch, Russian speaker)
If you want to come to our clinic directly,you can see on main road our reclam pano opposite Turtas Hotel in Konakli Center as private KONAKLI POLICLINIC . Please click on CONTACT US and see the Map.
Easy steps of the outpatient treatment:
While ordering the health care tell us:
- Name and age of the patient
- Mobil number of the phone
- Address or name of the hotel
- Hotel room number
- Name of your insurance company (assistance company)
- Brief description of your health problems
Do not forget to take with you:
- Valid insurance card
- Cash money, credit card, money card (for direct treatment payments if needed or in the event that you want to buy some medicine at a pharmacy, basic medication goes directly from the clinic)
The patient is picked up at the agreed time from his hotel/or home by the clinic car to our clinic. Transport of the patient to the clinic and back is a part of the cost of treatment.